Sunday, April 18, 2021

Sunday Selfies

 

Happy Sunday pals! I choose a dramatic spot for one of my selfies - it's actually one of may favorite places in da living room to hang out! The lamp makes it nice and warm, and there's a nip mat for me to lay on.


Bowie chose the recliner. Well, ya can't go wrong wif comfort.


Angelique posed in the kitchen to where her tail wuz in full view.


Ok, I couldn't resist heading to the kitchen for another selfie. After all, it's where the cat treats are usually distributed.


Bowie wuz waiting for some too.


And Angelique hopped on the cat tree to show off her gray and white furs.

23 comments:

  1. Doing your selfie in the vicinity of the cat treats is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you have lots of comfy places to hang out Travis.
    Comfy is good. Being close to treats is pawsome ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As great as you all look we hope you all got treats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are the best looking trio ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selfies....as always. That lamp makes your ear glow, Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie is really rocking the glam today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you kitties got some extra yummy treats for your photo sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just love your beautiful selfies. So many wonderful places you all like to be at. We would pick the recliner as our favorite to relax on. We hope you are having a wonderful week so far. thanks for sharing.
    World of Animals Bensalem

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.