Saturday, May 27, 2023

Caturday Art

Well, we are back in not-so-exciting Lubbock. 


I may LOOK sweet here, but I gave my momma a horrible time on Tuesday when she wuz trying to leave. I hid and kept shifting WHERE I was hiding and made her waste an hour! Heh heh! Unfortunately, she eventually found me and shoved me in da PTU and I wuz stuck in da car.


As a result of my hidey cat games, she had to drive in hailstorm with hurricane force winds outside of Lubbock. Pretty funny, huh??

Ok, here's her Caturday art. I asked her if it wuz a drawing of moi, but she said no because dere wuzn't any devil horns. What da meow momma?


18 comments:

  1. Hiding when the PTU comes out is fun, but not driving in a hail storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly gave your momma the run-around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND grandma and Aunt Ally who were ALL looking for me. Heh heh.

      Delete
  3. Driving in a hail storm while trapped in a PTU does not sound like much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis, I do not like the PTU either.
    Glad that you and your mum survived that ordeal in the storm!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Driving through a hail storm must have been scary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis, we feel sorry for you wanting to hide and not go back to Lubbock, and we feel sorry for Mama having to hunt for you and then having to drive in a hailstorm, when she would have been worried more about you and Kinley. We've kind of been on both sides of this and it isn't fun for either side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least we didn't hafta drive during today's storm!

      Delete
  7. Awww Travis, you wanted to stay with your pals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute drawing. Sorry you had to leave your friends. XO

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.