Monday, May 15, 2023

Mewsic Monday


Well, I am still waiting for bacon, MOL.


Bonham had to get his nails trimmed today. And my momma survived - wif no bloods. Probably because she wore "armor" (sweatpants and a sweatshirt) and wrapped him all up in a towel. He are not a fan of pawdicures, MOL.


Bowie just got some whippy cream from da key lime pie, so he are one happy dude. And Angelique  has been getting higher than a kite off of nip - hey, don't bogart da nip girl!


Ok, now for da Mewsic Monday tunes. Da theme dis week are one-word songs, so here ya go . . .






Kinley has more songs for ya.


16 comments:

  1. Meow my lovely kitty furriends, It's so pawsom to have you back on the dance floor this week. I didn't know Blink 182 or Taylor Swift's songs, so thank you for the introduction. "Flower" has a good message for a young girl mending a broken heart that you don't need that guy to be happy. Sure it's nice to be a relationship but when it's not working then it's time to move on, especially when it's just he and she. "Chandler" is a very well known song. It still creeps me out to see that little girl dancing to Sia's song. When DD#2 was a teen she shared Green Day with me and "Holiday" was one of the songs. It had chair boogieing! Have a furtastic week, my furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tunes gang and bacon, whipped cream and nip sounds like quite the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices. My niece is going to see Taylor Swift Friday night. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail clipping is always a fight here, too...and so it was with the felines back in the day. Maybe the music might be a good influence for distraction??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any set with "Holiday" in it is a good set, and the Taylor Swift video was the jewel at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pussy cats are so cute even when they do damage...lol. I enjoyed the songs..Sia is a superb dancer who must have taken ballet

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.