Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday Fill-Ins


Happy Friday! We scored tonite and got some tasty boiled chikken. YUMMMM. 


So, as far as da noms go, da weekend are startin off on da right paw. Now we just need some sunshine so we can sunbathe! Momma says she'd like da same, and are sick of it being so gray. Angelique didn't appresheate dat and informed us all dere are NUFFIN wrong wif being gray. Well, maybe for kitties . . . 


Ok, now for my Friday Fill-Ins . . . 

1. I believe IN THE POWER OF BACON.


2. I need to go Marie Kondo on my NUFFIN. ALL MY TOYS SPARK JOY AND MOMMA FEELS DA SAME WAY ABOUT HER STUFF. MINIMALISM ARE NOT HER DEAL. SHE ARE MORE A 7 RINGS GIRL - "I SEE IT, I LIKE IT, I WANT IT, I GOT IT" AND I ARE DA SAME WAY.



 3. It does no good to BE SHY AND TIMID. BACON GOES TO DA BOLD. FAINT HEART NEVER WON FAIR DINNER. YA KNOW HOW IT GOES.

4. I find to BEING REALLY REALLY RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING be a walk in the park. SOME OF US IS JUST NATURALS.



Happy Friday!


10 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend, Travis! great fili-ins. we like your and your mom's style :)
    paws up to gray kitties, boo and hiss to gray skies.

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Travis, we so agree with nummer 2. We're the same way. Minimal has never described us. Maybe that's why it's takin' mommy so long to try and pack us up. MOL Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I like the way you and your Momma think. If you like stuff then enjoy it. I am glad you are bold enough to get bacon. And you are definitely a hottie. Have a nice bacon filled weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YES on bacon...anytime, anywhere, anyhow - gimme. As for your Mama and "livin' large" that's what I say....we go around once (unless you're a cat of course) and it's best to do it with style and a heavy dose of BOLD!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mom says she's gonna go Marie Kondo on all our toys too. Phooey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You three dine in stye each and every day! Cooked bacon . . . fresh chicken . . . I bet you even get fish brought to the door the same day it is caught. I totally want to eat with you! Tee hee hee. Minimalism isn't mine or momma's thing, either. We like sparkly things and embelishments. Mom also likes to collect stuffs. If we had a bigger house she would collect even more stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I'm so late to comment! Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your answer to #4 had me laughing. First of all, you kitties are all ridiculously good-looking indeed. Second of all, now I want to go pull Zoolander off of my DVD shelf and give it a watch. Oh, and my parents are owned by a kitty who is known to have Zoolander's Blue Steel down purrfectly. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Memories of Eric and Flynn - It are hard to resist!
    @Cara n Crew - Yeah, gray are definitely a better look on cats!
    @Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) - We haven't seen sun in FUREVER!
    @Deziz World - MOL, it would take my momma a long time too.
    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Bacon only goes to da bold. ;)
    @Pam and Teddy - BOLD definitely describes my peeps!
    @The Island Cats - OMC!
    @Valentine - Yeah, my momma are limited by square footage too, MOL!
    @The Menagerie Mom - I do a pretty good Blue Steel myself.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.