Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tabby Tuesday


Happy Tabby Tuesday!


Or Two-Tone Tuesday is ya is Angelique. Gotta make shure we don't meet wif her claws - we don't wanna be wearing scratch marks for Valentine's. And I guess we should be nice to girls around Valentine's - even if she are our sister.


Let's just hope all dis niceness pays off wif some Valentine's treats.


My momma SHOULD gimme somefin for Valentine's since I are da only man in her life, MOL MOL!


Well, ok, me and Crockett. And I guess dere are some udder guys in her life, but we are definitely da BEST.


Angelique says dat probably has to do more wif da men around here's vices (and pawliticks), rather dan our virtues, but whatefur. I'm just hopin for some Valentine's bacon.

8 comments:

  1. You all look ready for Valentine’s Day. We hope you get lots of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you look beautiful. I hope you will all be able to join me for my sixth birthday party. Sasha at Diamond's blog. https://diamond-cat.blogspot.com/2019/02/birthday-party-invitation.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'd say you guys should be getting some Valentine's treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you all get lots of treats for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are looking very floofy and festive and ready for Galentine's Day!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sending TONS of kisses to you for Valentine's Day!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get some bacon. Happy Valentine's Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. @The Island Cats - Me too!
    @Sasha - We'll be there! Happy birthday!
    @Summer - I hope so!
    @Memories of Eric and Flynn - Me too!
    @The Gang at LLB - Well, me and Crockett are ready for ValenGUY's Day, MOL!
    @Caren Gittleman - Smooch!
    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Me too. Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.