Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely ladycats out there. You girls are da cat's meow (and for me, dat means it are a LOUD meow) and I hope ya has da purrfect Valentine's!


And my BFF and wingman Crockett are here to wish y'all a meowvelous Valentine's as well. And fellas, our lil sister are telling all of y'all to have a very happy Valentine's too!


Now, it are also purrsday, which means it are time for my poetry. But since it are Valentine's, I are doing somefin a lil different today - instead of da picture-inspired poetry, I are sharin a very speshul luv letter I wrote for my friend Valentine's Love Lettter contest. Don't get too jealous ladies, I luv you, but a man has priorities. WINK!


Dear Bacon,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love your aroma, the way you smell.
The kitchen develops a porcine haze,
It makes me meow for more, even yell. 
Your texture I love, it is divine.
Crispy and chewy, you have it all.
I simply cannot wait to make you mine,
If you vanished from my life, I would bawl. 
I do not want to become too sappy
I truly love you with all of my heart
When I taste you, I am sure happy
I can't get enough, I want every part. 
When mom cooks you, bacon, there is no waste.
I eat each morsel, I love every taste.
Hungrily Yours,

Travis

17 comments:

  1. Meow mewo Travis an Crockett yore both so handsum! An Angelique yore lookin beeuteefull too.
    Crockett that iss a GRATE poe-em!!! MMMM bacon......mew mew mew …
    Happy Valley-tine'sss Day...
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    OMC Travis, you are rocking that red, Crockett can truly wear man-pink and Angie, will angelic, right?! Happy day y'all. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

  3. THUD! I think that was Bacon hitting the ground! Or should we say, hitting the frying pan?!! Heeheehee!

    Happy Valentine's Day cuties!

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best homage to bacon ever written!! Now I am sorry I don't have any in the house cause I am craving it big time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I don't have to ax if you luv me more than bacon. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are lookin' spiffy in your Valentine post pics! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your love letter to bacon - MOL! Now I really need to check our stock of that lovely stuff cuz you made me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Ode to Bacon EVER!!
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Arty, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Y'all are looking so spiffy in your Valentine's apparel, and Angelique very lovely! That is an awesome poem Travis, thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your poem on Val's site, Travis - I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy Valentine's Day to all of you. That was a great poem written straight from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's Day! Don't you all look so cute and handsome in your holiday wear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great poem. Happy belated Valentine's Day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. A paean of praise to bacon indeed!

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

    Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a great poem - of course BACON is your chosen Valentine subject. What's better than that?!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please forgive us for being so late!! So happy I can tell you had a great Valentine's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Sherri-Ellen T-D. - Fank you!
    @Yamini MacLean - Fanks!
    @LP - I wish!
    @Hairballs and Hissyfits - I are gettin hungry thinking bout it again.
    @Cathy Keisha - MOL, well, you're close CK.
    @Just Ducky - Fanks!
    @Catscue Cats - It makes me hungry just thinking about it.
    @The Gang at LLB - Fanks!
    @Clooney - Fanks!
    @Summer - It are some tasty stuff!
    @Memories of Eric and Flynn - Or the tummy. ;)
    @Laila and Angel Minchie - Fanks!
    @pilch92 15andmeowing - Fank you!
    @M Dawson - Hope yours wuz pawsome!
    @Pam and Teddy - Nuffin!
    @Caren Gittleman - Hope yours wuz pawsome too!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.