Saturday, August 17, 2019

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday!


We all got some Caturday morning bacon today!


Bowie are a big fan of da Caturday morning bacon - of course he are a big fan of pretty much everything. Including bread - he attacked a loaf on da top of da fridge.  


Hmmm, sounds kinda like another peachy/buff mancat . . . 


Angelique passes on da bread, but she did scarf down dat bacon. 


Bowie are a fun lil guy to have around. I's been hanging out wif him. 


If only he could learn not to attack my tail . . .


Just stick to trying to ride Angelique, MOL.


Oh, and since it are Black Cat Appreesheayshun Day, momma drew a black cat. We's never had a totally black cat, but momma luvs em. 


Have a pawsome Caturday!


12 comments:

  1. Your Mom's artwork is pawsome. Our Mom has never had a black cat either.
    YAY for bacon!!! Mom's first Birman, Uriel, loved bread too.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only black cat my human has had recently was Smokey, her dad's cat that went to go live in Nashville with her ex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black cat art is cute. Love those eyes!
    Does Angelique whap Bowie when he tries to ride her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful art and I'll bet the bacon was quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look gorgeous and we love your mom's black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Travis, Mom says you and Bowie are getting to be like “two peas in a pod”, whatever that means.�� I can relate to Bowie’s luv of bread. One time I chewed through a plastie bag to get a taste of Dad’s homemade bread inside it. Winks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kitty! I'm so happy to have discovered your blog. I have a small blog & store myself but it is growing. I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya'll are so lucky to get bacon every week. Enjoy a bite fur us. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just getting around to visiting last week's art. Love your black cat and those are adorable pics of Angie and the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.