Monday, November 25, 2019

Pre-Turkey Monday


My momma made da three of us new fall bandanas, so we are all ready to dig into some turkey! It are gonna be Bowie's furst Thanksgiving - I bet he will be as a big a Turkacanus Freak as me!


But in our house, there are somefin even more important than Thanksgiving happening this week. Well, at least my momma says it are more important, MOL. She says it's da most important day of da year. Have ya guessed it?? It are gonna involve some VERY tasty seafood noms.


It's a whole week of good eats here! So it looks like I'll be getting my booty back sooner rather than later.

21 comments:

  1. Oh boy! Lots of food? Lucky you!!! That will certainly fatten you all up - ho ho ho!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FoodFest does sound like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new fall bandanas! Did someone say seafood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guyz...yur bandanaz bee total lee awesum ...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it will be a great week for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have a week of amazing food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you don’t get any turkey and gravy on those pretty bandanas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your bandanas, but those are very cute today. Enjoy your holiday, what is the seafood thing all about?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mee-yow wow yore mew banadanass are stylin!! You all look wudnerfull inn them!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.