Friday, November 29, 2019

Turkey Hangover


So there's a bit of a turkey hangover around here. 


We all enjoyed our turkey. In fact, me and Bowie enjoyed it so much we decided to take a post-Thanksgiving nap together.


He came into MY room, but I wuz the one who decided to nap next to him.


I like him when he are asleep, MOL.


My momma and my grandma started Christmas decorating today. And yeah, I say started. If ya has seen our decorayshuns before, ya know it takes days and days to go up. So far, the living room is mostly done (except for the tree and garland) and my room is done.  


At least they took a break from decorating to eat some turkey (and give some turkey to cats!)

12 comments:

  1. Turkey definitely would be top of our Christmouse decorating list, MOL But at least you got some. I, on the other paw, got none, not even a wiff or a picture of a turkey ;)
    Have a great week.
    Purrs
    ERin
    PS Have you tried persuading your staff to add the Turkey trimmings for the tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human only does the tree for Christmas, but it's still a process! So far, the tree is up... the ornaments will happen this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad the Mommas took a break from decorating to make sure you all got plenty of turkey. That was sweet of you to join Bowie on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plenty of turkey does make for purrfect naptime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you kitties got some yummy turkey and some good naps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes awhile to recover from massive turkey intakes. I'm really looking forward to seeing this year's Christmas decorations. Your humans are very talented and enthusiastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what goes really well with turkey? Bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meow-wow ! Iss wudnerfull you nappin with yore Brothur Travis!! Mee hoped you an Bowie wuud bee-come guud frendss!
    An turkey handouts are THE best!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all have turkey hangovers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We finished up the leftovers here yesterday so hoping to come out of our coma today. We think your house always looks AMAZING after it's decorated for Christmas - we just love seeing everything!!!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom and I would luv to see pics of your house all decorated for xmas. We are totally into decorating too, though Mom has had to size back 'cause our house is small these days. Travis, I think you've really started to take Bowie under your wing . . . er . . . paw. Purr purr purr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cats think alike. We will start decorating this week

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.