Monday, June 22, 2020

Mewsic Monday


Hey pals! Well, we're a lil late wif our Mewsic Monday post, but it's never too late for some good tunes right??


Bowie looks ready to dance!


The theme this week is music from around the world in honor of World Music Day.


Down Under by Men at Work from Australia.


Somewhere over the Rainbow by Israel "Iz" Kamakawiwo'ole from Hawaii.


Man Down by Rihanna from Barbados.


One Week by Barenaked Ladies from Canada.


Black Magic Woman by Santana from Mexico.


26 comments:

  1. LSC,

    Nice song picks, Santana really rocks! Until we meet on the dance floor next, stay safe, be healthy, and have a boogietastic week, my furriends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were all good ones! We like Santana too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh em cod; songs we rememburr N haz knot hurd ina while !!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺
    { de rainbow song all wayz makez uz cry :( ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tunes, Travis, Bowie and Angelique and all so purrfect for the theme😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day to all of you🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never too late for a great collection of tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks! these tunes put me in such a good mood!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice set of choices. Back in the day, I owned the Black Magic Woman LP. One Week has always been one of my favs. "Iz" died way too young, RIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he wuz so talented and died way too young.

      Delete
  8. No, it's never too late for some great music! I loved all your selections this week. Your cats are adorable!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.