Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Tabby and Two-Tone Tuesday


Hey pals.


We hope all our friends are staying safe now. 


Our country are pretty much a mess. Some people are revealing how nasty they really are - like the people who don't care about police brutality and like the looters who are using the protests as an opportunity to steal.


I think I might just stay in this nice box for a while. 


Ok, I won't. Staying silent right now are not a good choice.


And we think the world needs a bit of kitty cuteness. Or devastating gorgeousness, as Angelique so humbly says.


Stay strong pals, us kitties luv ya.

24 comments:

  1. We agree! We all need lots of kitty cuteness and you kitties are doing a pawsome job!!
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree too. Hey, do you kitties get to go along in Finley's new stroller?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wif her, but maybe we can go sometime too!

      Delete
  3. total lee guyz !!

    N bye de way yur new cat condo box iz awesum !! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were really worried last night because protests were planned in our area, but they were all very positive and peaceful. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes, praying for peace everywhere and a cure for this darn virus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who would have thought just a few months ago that our world would be turned upside down with the virus, and now all the violence and riots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cuteness will totally help with the healing, orange goodness wins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That IS a nice box . New big fan ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dunno, that box looks like a mighty fine place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, plawlease. The more kitty cuteness, the better it will be...
    And I think the peeps at my den might like to hide in that box, too, MOL!


    And we do agree. We are in a huge mess. We even had unrest happening in our town and in the cities where the unfurs live. OMC:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind-of like the idea of staying in a box.... well, my house.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.