Thursday, December 23, 2021

Christmas Eve Eve

 

Happy Christmas Eve Eve.


Well, we are all waiting for Santa Paws to come.


Bowie better have some kind of a backup plan becuz those elf spies and threatening to tell Santa on him for smacking ornaments. Again. I heard him telling them to meet him in the sunroom tonite at midnight - I wonder what he are up to . . .


Well, since it are almost Christmas, I thought ya might wanna see some of our decorations this year. Today I'll be showing my momma's room here (and bathroom, MOL) and the outside lights.











They light up the alley and carport too.





Now for my momma's room (and bathroom!)





















Meowy Catmas!

16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    There's no doubt about it, your mama sure knows how to do Christmas!!! Have a wonderfurs time together this holiday - be safe, healthy and full of cheer!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed. You should apply for The Great American Christmas Light Fight. Have a Merry Christmas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so festive! We didn't do much decorating since we are spending Christmas at my human's boyfriend's house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we didn't decorate in Lubbock at all since we were gonna be here. In fact, there's still some Thanksgiving stuff up there.

      Delete
  4. Everything looks lovely. Those outside lights are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! That is the most decorated home ever!!
    Bet that took a while to do :o
    I think there is a lot of Christmas spirit in your home :)
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs, Julie and the mum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorations sure are pretty! Merry Christmas Eve sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful decorations ! Byut we notice there are several Westies represented but no kitties. Maybe they are in the rooms you haven't shown us yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's some kitties (and a number of kitty ornaments on da tree). If only da mommas could find some orange light up kitties for outside . . .

      Delete
  8. I forgot to say it on the doggy's page, but that Westie trio is fab!

    You kitties have a lot to choose from in the line of new toys...well, at least one of you will indulge I am sure!

    Our decor is measly by comparison!! MOL!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.