Monday, December 20, 2021

Mewsic Monday


Well, Christmas are getting closer and closer.


Bowie continues his quest to dive bomb under da tree and whack ornaments. Hmm, I don't know if our agreement wif da elves are gonna stand after this.


But since it are Mewsic Monday, we're gonna listen to some Christmas tunes instead of worry.


Uh oh, Bowie better watch out! My momma used to terrorize Angelique's momma wif dis song - she wuz always worried Santa wuz gonna be judging her and finding her lacking. MOL MOL.


One for Bowie's momma - this are one of her favorites.


Are you a misfit? This house are full of em!


Last week Kinley put up Merry Christmas From the Family - this song are da sequel.

Underneath the tree - AKA, where you find BOWIE!


26 comments:

  1. Loved all your tunes! Kelly Clarkson sure is going through a hard time right now & I'm glad you posted this one instead. Great job! I haven't heard Eddy Arnold in forever. Love all your choices & MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful classics, Burl Ives is so iconic right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song choices. Happy Holidays, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices. I love the misfit toys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sings! Misfits indeed...we need to just celebrate our 'uniqueness'!
    Sheesh, maybe we should promote that. Might help make life more peaceable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mewsic, and we loved Rudoph's😸Pawkisses for a Joyful Christmastime🎅🎄✨🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice choices, Kelly Clarkson and Burl Ives especially. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.