Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Selfies

 

Well, da humans are now done wif decoratin da tree.


I think Bowie are hearing da siren call of da ornaments. He are audishuning to be in our pal Newman's (from Catster and Facebook but I think he are also in Cat Scouts) bell choir. And if practice makes purrfect, well, Bowie are close to purrfection.


But he still makes time to loom over Angelique. MOL!


Momma sent out our Secret Paws package yesterday. Hopefully some kitty is going to be happy!


I used a timer for my selfie today. 


Bowie climbed out from under da tree for his, MOL.


Angelique stayed in bed, but she still looks fabulous. GIRLS. 


18 comments:

  1. Oh, we imagine your tree is superb! And we bet Bowie will do great in the bell choir...esp if he's getting practice banging/pawing the bells/balls on the tree. Do they tinkle?? Hmmm, only when they break, right?! MOL! We hope they are unbreakable tough...

    You all did amazing selfies! Angelique looks really beauteous today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selfies of you all! I can't wait to see who gets your Secret Paws package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selfies from all of you. We used to put little metal bells around the bottom of the tree for Eric. It mostly kept him away from the other decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these are some awesome festive selfies with the bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selfies from all. SOme kitty is going to be lucky to get your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y'all are sure been busy and those are fabulous selfies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.