Saturday, October 19, 2019

Caturday Art


Happy Caturday y'all! It's been a good Caturday here - we all got some bacon this morning and we had a nice warm afternoon of lying in sunspots.


Bowie is still playing wif dat silly dog all da time - they both have endless energy and can't get enuf of each other.


Angelique says dat Kinley better not get any ideas dat she wants any of that!


Momma is still doing da Inktober challenge, so today we are just showing off Photoshopped pics of us - momma wuz playin around a lil.


It looks like Bowie is staring right at that light! Ok, staring at lights is really more my thing . . .  


Ok, off to go convince someone to feed us again. It's been a whole 30 minutes!


15 comments:

  1. I like the little halo glowy effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I hope you get fed! They have some weird ideas about feeding us don't they?

    Miaow from Oswin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelique looks adorable when angry. Thanks for sharing this kind of photo. Try to chech this too
    DogsNStuff.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Bowie is making that doggy his minion. Tee hee hee. I can't stare into bright lights myself, 'cause it makes my eyes water and then Mom gets out the tissues and attempts to clean them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor starving babies! My mom is a pushover...she'll feed you any time you ask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun artwork. Most important is that you got BACON!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie pies! I stopped to leave a special invitation for you:

    Dear Peace Blogger,
    We invite you to Blog4Peace on November 4, 2019. Your peace globes and powerful words have inspired people all over the world. Go to blog4peace.com to get a peace globe template or find us on Facebook. We hope to see you again on this incredible day in the blogosphere.

    Peace to you and yours,
    Mimi Lenox, Founder Blog4Peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bowie needs to learn he's a cat and cats don't play with woofies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess you have to wear Purrty Bibbers if you're eating often ... did your Momma make those awesome bibs? They sure are special!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe we should get a dog for Elf, he wears all the big cats right out, then starts in on the humans - MOL!

    Y'all are extra cute today, I love the bandanas - hookem' horns!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.