Friday, October 4, 2019

Feline Feelin Good!


Hey pals! Well, I'm finally back to feelin like myself today. Ya know, constantly meyowling for food and all dat.


Don't look at me like dat Angelique. It's TockTober, I gotta be bootylishus by da 20th!


Bowie are eggcited about his furst TockTober. He's sayin he needs extra foods too - I don't think so!


We's still waiting on some vet results, but we don't really know what wuz wrong - just hopin dat it are in da past.  


Other than my tummy problems, we's been doing ok. Momma already transformed our bedroom into Halloweentown - she LUVS Halloween and I luv da extra lights in the room.


Bowie needs to learn dat momma's Boney Bunches are not for knocking over too. Just stick to da Halloween nip toys lil dude.

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you've bounced back, Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are feeling good again, Travis.
    Sounds like Bowie will be having fun with the Halloween decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well, that is a relief; yeah, bring on the tocks! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're happy to hear you are feeling better. Mom is Hallowee-i-fying the house here too.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling much better Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all happy you are feeling much better, Travis. Tock-Tober is going to be so much fun to see all the lovely photos. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are happy that you are all doing well.
    Now you can concentrate on important things like extra treats,scritches and bacon! MOL!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news Travis....glad you feel yourself again. You have time to get those tocks into shape before the 20th. Bowie will enjoy all the holidays coming up - wonder how he'll like all the trees and ornaments at your house??? EEEEEEK!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so glad you feel right again Travis ! (We hope all the vet reports say so too.) Bacon for da weekend ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news Travis! Now it's back to happy times and Halloween fun at your house - YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope those tummy troubles you're having disappear and never come back.

    My human is like yours in that she luvs to decorate for All Hallows Eve, too. She plans to transform our house this weekend. Winks.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.