Saturday, December 21, 2019

Caturday Art and Decorations!


Hey pals! Happy Caturday!


We're all waiting for Santa to arrive. Da mommas are making da decorated cookies - we tried to convince em to add catnip, but no such luck.


My momma FINALLY got around to cleaning her room yesterday - which means I can finally share our Christmas decorations!


The bed. Properly decorated wif two orange cats. We do luv a freshly made bed. Hint hint lazy momma.


The wreath.


Our cards. I'm winning so far - I've gotten WAY more than the dog and my poor momma duzn't get any, MOL! Ok, she'll get ONE from her momma on Christmas. No one else bothers.


You'd think she's running outta room, but she adds more every year.


The lights are on nonstop and so is Christmas music (well, unless the TV are on - and usually it are Christmas movies).


Yeah, it's A LOT.


And I LUV it!


Yeah, good thing my momma can sleep wherever.


The bear and the Christmas countdown Santa.


Kinley got a special sign for her crate this year - she's just like Buddy the Elf. Super sweet, overly enthusiastic, and uhhh, "special."


I got a sign too - just becuz I like to pick up my food and play wif it on the carpet. Momma says it's gross, I say I'm just making shure it's dead. Natural prey instincts and all.


Even the Kleenexes are Christmas!


Momma's mini-tree.


The ceramic tree is new this year - my momma and Bowie's both made them.


As is the westie cookie jar. I think we need an orange cat cookie jar myself.


Christmas town!


Ya can't forget the litter box wreath!


Or the Peanuts light show.


Yeah, Christmas is everywhere!


Ho ho ho!


Da purrfect hangout!


Again wif the DOGS. We need more cat decor!


Well, at least today's Christmas Caturday art features a cute lil kitten.


Just as long as Santa duzn't bring momma one of those . . . 


17 comments:

  1. OMC you have the very BEST decorations!!!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Think of the fun knocking all that down would be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bowie's tried knocking some - so far nothing damaged permanently, MOL.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Christmas totally took over your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have never seen so many decorations. Your Momma did a great job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks a bit crowded.
    We just LOVE the litter-box wreath (mol).

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW-O-WOW, your place is the bestest Christmas party ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow-weeeeee! So many decorations! Happy Holidays kitties!

    (My ghostwriter liked seeing your dollie collection. She has a massive collection of Fashion Royalty dollies, and has them on all the shelves in her office. I know not to touch them.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire your mom's Christmas enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There was a Christmas explosion in your house! The wreath gave me a bit of the creeps because the bell on the top left side looks like an eye! And who would have thought to hang a wreath on the litter box - MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your mommas sure go all out for Christmas! Do you guys ever get lost in all of that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We really enjoyed your Christmas displays - the two orange tabbies in the midst were the best things !

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Everything looks amazing. I love that even the litter boxes are decorated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowza! Y'all sure know how to get into the holiday spirit! I too love that box wreath - too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.