Friday, December 2, 2022

Guess Who's Back, Back Again


Travis is back, tell your friends.


Momma's last day of teaching for da semester wuz yesterday, so she loaded up da car right after class and we are back in Plano.


I've gotten so much more comfortable with travelling - which is good since I had five 5 1/2 hour car rides in da last two weeks! Hoping I can stay put for a lil bit.


Bowie seems pretty happy I'm here.


I'm pretty happy da Christmas lights are going up!


And Angelique is doing a lot better after her vet visit earlier in da week. 

16 comments:

  1. Good to know Angelique is feeling better.
    And you are sure going to be ready for Christmas, since you're there nice and early! Don't get too hypnotized by all the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a seasoned traveller, Travis. It is good to be back with family. I am glad Angelique is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Angelique acts better at the vet than my cats. The vet's assistant had informed me she'd almost lost a finger when holding Amiga down for a worm injection, and that the vet had said she's EVIL! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's not really bad - she just gets stress-related seizures, so it are kinda scary.

      Delete
  4. I bet you are happy to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you are back home with family for a while Travis.
    It will be lots of fun for you and your mum!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you get to be with your pals again Travis and I'm also glad to hear that Angelique is doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.