Friday, August 17, 2018

Friday Fill-Ins


Happy Friday!


Apparently, it wuz Razzberry Day and nobody told me. Crockett are da Razzberry King, but Angelique can let loose wif a lil tongue on a Friday nite - MOL!


Ok, now for my Friday Fill-Ins . . . 

1. I am going TO FIGGER OUT HOW TO OPEN DA FRIDGE. SOMEDAY.
2. I want to be more SPOILED.
3. Once in a blue moon, I ACTUALLY SIT ON MY MOMMA'S LAP. I'M NOT REALLY A LAP CAT, BUT SOMETIMES I WANT EXTRA ATTENSHUNS. I USUALLY LIKE SITTING NEXT TO PEEPS INSTEAD.
4. I have a large collection of NIP TOYS. I'M A TOTAL NIPHEAD AND PROUD.



28 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Once you open the fridge, be sure to shut it so you don't waste electricity. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you figger out how to open the fridge, count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody does tongue better than Crockett, fur sure. Angie, we are definitely impressed by your tiny bit of tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Angelique DID manage a mini-razz but Crockett is still DA KING!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fridges are really tricky! I still haven't figured ours out yet.

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could figure out how to open the fridge! But I'd probably gain 50 pounds in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You want to be more spoiled, Travis??? We didn’t think you could get more spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raspberries! And thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! The kitties here are on a constant quest to figure out how to open the fridge, too. I'm pretty sure they've almost figured out how to lasso it open with the kitchen towels. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute answers, kitty. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think being more spoiled would be great. :)

    Your comment about the Angelique and the tongue was funny!

    You'll get the fridge figured out, I am sure. Have fun with that. :)

    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, those were great fill ins! I have heard that the fridge holds some pretty tasty noms...maybe I need to learn how to pull that big door open, too:)

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.