Thursday, November 12, 2020

Cone-Free (Day 15 of My Captivity)

 

So, I am finally cone-free! And I luv it! I'm still stuck in the kitty condo for another two weeks, but now I don't hafta wear a dumb plastic cone. It makes eating so much easier! And I can finally groom myself like I like. A guy's gotta look good. 


Bowie hung out wif me for hours today. I keep trying to tell him to let me loose, but da kid can't seem to figure out how to open it up.


Maybe Angelique could figger it out? But would she let me out if she could?? I have been pretty nice to her, well, lately anyways. Hopefully she doesn't remember being hazed when she first came here . . .  

27 comments:

  1. I am glad you are coneless at last. You will feel much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREEEEEDOM! Must feel good....especially when it comes to eating and grooming and sleeping! Concatulations Travis. Now to be out of the prison and you'll be back to your "old life" again buddy!

    Hugs, Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure am glad you got to go cone-free Travis, that must feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....noe cone izza grate cone !!!! happee week end two ewe all...may bee if itz nice de mommaz can take ya out side in yur "sooper sized mega carrier" dood ???!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so good to see you cone free Travis ! Hopefully it didn't diminish the Mamas TV reception.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you're finally cone free.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for being coneless!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's no cone what's a good cone...

    Glad that encumberment is gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops we forgot to tell you...Heavenly Purrs
      Angels-WBS

      (Angels-WBS is a shortened version of Angels-WeBeesSiamese, which is what we were known as back in the day when we were on the earth...Pipo & Minko)

      Delete
  9. I am so happy that you are doing so well Travis!
    Purrs for a complete recovery so you can get out and continue to be awesome :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.