Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Day 14 of My Captivity


I am now halfway through my imprisonment. I have been yelling that I am innocent, that I deserve freedom (and hours of head rubs), but to no avail. Ok, I did get a lot of head rubs, but it wuzn't the hours I deserved.


Bowie seems to have fully recovered. We don't know what happened, but just hope it won't happen again. I mean, I know da kid wants to be like me (and really who wouldn't?) but a trip to da emergency vet and scaring da mommas half to death wuz unnecessary.


Angelique has even been coming in to see me some and NOT hissing. 


Today I got a treat. A really delishus treat! I got a serving of Tiki Cat Papeekeo Luau. And OMC - it wuz da bestest cat food I has ever had. And I don't think it wuz that I wuz just tired of urinary health food cuz Bowie scarfed it down too. And yeah, I'm going to have to keep eating urinary food too, but da mommas has done TONS of cat food research in the last couple weeks, and found some high-quality foods that will work for me too. And I loved this one. 

 

And we just wanted to show ya how good Bowie's eyes look now. Such an improvement from last week. And they are working too - he caught a big anole lizard today in da sunroom. I'm jealous - I would luv to be out catching lizards. 


Well, I think we bored Angelique. Or is she laffin at us boys??

24 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Bowie is doing so well - and caught a lizard! I'm envious too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Bowie, being sharp as a tack to catch a lizard!!

    Us hooligans...well one of us, snagged another mole...

    We think Angelique is laughing at you dudes, she thinks she could do better, if she would finds something fun to chase/pounce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Bowie for catching the lizard. He could have shared it with you though. That was not nice of Angelique to laugh at both of you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're cheering you one for your release day Travis and we're glad Bowie is doing so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Bowie looks so much better! What a relief! Your endless days of captivity will be over soon. And then it's catching lizards all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish. We usually only get a few lizards a year. Bowie got lucky.

      Delete
  6. Wow! It's been two weeks? I would think you should be ready for release from the cone and cage by now! Glad you at least got some yummy food for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. doodz.....yes !!:) ☺☺☺♥♥♥....gurlz ~~~~

    any way we iz buzzed happee for ewe both N we iz glad de mommaz finded sum foodz everee one will N joy & thatz grate for ya at de same time...tiki used ta get pawz up frum palz bak in de dayz oh catster ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bowie is looking so much better. Hopefully the mystery illness never comes back. Since you like your different foods (and have kitties eating non-urinary diets) is taking medicine to help prevent bladder stones an option for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I seem to be doing good on a mix of urinary food and low-carb, low-phosphorus, high-quality food. But we'll be checkin wif da vet.

      Delete
  9. We are so glad all is going well at the Lone Star Rancho ! What flavor is Papeeko Luau though? Sounds kinda pineapp0le-y

    ReplyDelete
  10. Travis, I think I need to come to your house and bust you outta there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope Bowie stays feeling good too and that captivity will be over soon so things can be back to normal Travis

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.