Friday, November 27, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving weekend pals! We had our Thanksgiving Day dinner today. It has been a tuff year for most da humans, but da one thing my momma are thankful for is dat me and Bowie are both back to being healthy. I'm thankful I'm out of da kitty pen and free to roam da house again!


Bowie continued to be in full crazy kitten mode today - he wuz kept outta da kitchen for most of da cooking (after yesterday's cake crash) but he did launch himself at his daddy's pumpkin pie - he's a big fan of whipped cream. HE should stuck wif da mommas, since grandpa did not wanna share.


We all got s few turkey nibbles too.  


 Hmmmmm, I think I'm callling that left drumstick there.

20 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving and that you got to be out to enjoy it Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a tasty Thanksgiving. We kittens slept through the entire thing, from cooking to eating to clean-up. Mom was thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to be Thankful for!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful you are all healthy now too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - or maybe you, Travis, should call it Independence Day (mol)! We are so glad you are Free At Last and that you are all healthy again!
    Purrs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get any whipped cream this year because my human put BOUBON in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving all, our kitties are still in a turkey stupor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fine turkey and hope you all enjoyed it. So glad you are now free Travis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankful are we here, too! That all is well at your den...Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.