Tuesday, December 15, 2020

A New Catmas Bandana!

 

We all got new Catmas bandanas today!


As ya can see, there are a cute lil retro Santa on it.


Angelique says she likes the color scheme, MOL.


Bowie's shure to make da nice list looking this cute.


Momma delivered our Secret Paws present today. Since we had local kitties, she just drove it over in her sleigh. Ok, it are really a Mustang decorated wif a Rudolph nose and antlers playing Mariah Carey's Christmas album, but it are good enuf, MOL.   

18 comments:

  1. How festive you all look! How fun that your Secret Paws was local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all looking lovely in your Christmas bandanas. That is nice that your Secret Paw doesn't live far away. I did notice when I wrote out my snail mail cards that there was an address not too far from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kitties and your peeps sure go all out for Christmas! Oops, I mean Catmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great, I love the retro look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all look purrfectly elegant in your new bandanas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the retro Santa bandanas, everyone looks so festive! Those look like pawsome secret Santa gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.