Friday, January 1, 2021

It's a Mew Year!

Well, it's 2021. A mew year. A lot of da humans make these resolushuns - luckily I don't need to do dat becuz I are a cat and I are purrfect as I are. But what if cats did make resolushuns? My momma had a suggestion for me, she says I should resolve to not cost her any money in medical expenses dis year except for a roo-teen checkup and maybe a dental cleaning. I guess starting off da New Year attempting to eat curling ribbon wuzn't da way to go (I didn't ackshually eat any since I are watched like a hawk and da curling ribbon wuz quickly thrown away). Well, if I made it a cheaper year for her, she might have more money for more nip . . .


Angelique had a pretty good 2020. She has convinced her momma that not only duz she need ONLY pate cat food, but that she also needs it heated up and she needs her momma to sit wif her while she eats. MY momma thinks dis are a bunch of BS and dat Angelique are playing her momma since she has seen Angie go fur Bowie's and mine leftover food. But Angelique is a princess and she wants to take it a step farther. She resolves to get her momma to sing to her while she eats. Dinner and a concert if you will.  


Bowie's resolushun is to get in his "steps." Bowie's daddy is kinda obsessed wif "steps" after getting a FitBit last Christmas. So Bowie is gonna get in steps - prefurrably racing steps at 3 AM. And since he are training for a ManCat Marathon, he are gonna need extra Tiki Cat to keep him strong. Oh and staying away from da Kitty ER - he visited TWICE last year and we has all had enuf of dat place!

22 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Those are good resolutions...mostly, LOL!!! Angelique's made me giggle...and us hooligans see petcretary also obsessing about 'getting in her steps'...
    Bowie and Travis, you had best not need any trips to any vet place...well, except those of the regular variety.

    Hope you all and your peeps will remain happy, safe and healthy all the year through:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought Raven was indulged when I hand fed her. Angelique is really working her momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! High paws, Angelique! I make at least one of the peeps watch me eat; the other has to shelter in place. If I hear movement, I stop eating. I would NOT want either of them to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human has had a Fitbit for several years, and she is obsessed with it too! The only time she doesn't make over 10K steps, it is because she is very sick in bed. And last year, when she was recovering from a procedure, and a couple months later, when she came down with some sort of crud, she still managed to make her goal sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bowie's daddy tries to do 40,000 a day. Obsessed.

      Delete
  5. I have a NapBit and am obsessed with getting my naps in! Happy New Year from all of us sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all for kittehs not costing major green papers at the vet this year! I well remember how much I spent my last few years with mine. ouch. And the anxiety that comes with sick kittehs is much more expensive. Also, Angie, you ARE a princess and deserve all the good things. Happy New Year everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, da money are not even da worst part. And it are bad enuf.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year to all of you! Of course you should be treated like a princess, Angelique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We really like all your resolutions and hope you are fine in 21 too Travis. Angelique you really need to...(psst tell us your secrets to manage your mum.) Bowie like our workouts at about 8pm. We are gently older kitties. Purrs friends and glad to see you all here in 21

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you all, stay healthy this year please. Heated pate, really?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, no more ER! That scared not only you and your mommas, but also me and all your other fans, 'cause we were so-o very worried about you!

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.