Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Tunes on Tuesday!

 

Hey all you cool cats and kittens. 

Well, a polar vortex has hit which means it are super cold outside. 

It also means da mommas are stuck inside more, which we like.

It's also getting close to Valentine's Day. Well, for some humans. My momma is just gonna have me as her Valentine this year, thanks a lot COVID. MOL. 

But since it are da season of LOVE, we is gonna go wif some LOVE songs for Valentine's Day. 


Favorite songs contributed by all da mommas. And we're putting titles and artists this week since for somme reason sometimes videos don't show up in every country - that way, if it's missing, you can try to find it yourself if ya wanna.


Carrying Your Love With Me by George Strait.


Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers.


Crazy by Willie Nelson.


Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer.


Last Night On Earth by Green Day.


And Happy Valentine's Day by Outkast. MOL! Happy Valentine's Day!


20 comments:

  1. We think you'll be wonderful and cuddly Valentines for your Momma(s)!

    It was 0F here last night, and today not getting much above 15F...Brrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma says dogs and kitties are the BEST Valentines. I'm sure our Best Guy agrees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happee heartz day oh lovez guyz....we iz just hopin sum oh that fish we lovez will find itz way ta uz !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. George and The Righteous brothers Oh yes. Wonderful crooners for Valentine's Day...which by the way is our 51st wedding anniversary
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just luv luv luv Unchained Melody. What a perfect Valentine's Day. And the live performance did have a slightly different ending - just wish I could sing that high, because I was singing right along! I also like this Green Day song - it's a bit different from their usual music but - why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your momma has great taste in music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dad says "Yeah, the Righteous Bros!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unchained Melody is one of my all time favorites. That and cute kitties - so I hit the jackpot over here today. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Meow! Leave me a comment, I luvs to read dem. Not as much as I luv bacon, but I do luvs em.